Saturday, 13 July 2013

Scarecrow Logic

Scarecrow Logic

Ah more visitors.
OK I think the girl has spotted me.
Stay still.
Look ‘countryside’..
And remember; don’t smile.
It always freaks people out when you smile.
Hm … I like smiling though.
I know, I'll play it by ear.
See how it’s going, and if it seems OK I’ll give her a cheeky grin.
Oh she’s coming over!
Right. Time to turn on the ol’ scarecrow charm.
I think it's safe to say that didn’t go very well.
I really shouldn’t have smiled at her like that.
Always freaks humans out.
Every time.
Every damn time.
...
...
...
I have literally no idea how I ended up in this mess in the first place.
It feels like I have been stuck here in this field forever.
Must have been built here a long time ago.
To be honest with you, I think I might be weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment