Tuesday, 4 June 2013

------------------------I want to live again.------------------------------------------


































  1. I want to live again..
    To love and b loved again..
    Bt its u who rule my heart..
    Its u who is nt vid me..
    But have never been apart..
    I tried to move on..
    I tried to sing life's song..
    But ur memories stayed On..
    And i could realy nt accept dat u r gone...
    Ur deep black eyes..
    ... Ur die for naughty smile..
    Your assurance dat u r forver mine...
    Oh god !! u were so good at telling lies...
    How i never recognise..??
    U were all fake...
    Ur love ur care..
    Was all a false fairytale...
    But i have no regrets..
    Nd no complaints..
    As days vid u were my life's bst days..
    With u I realized..
    Wat love feels like..
    Hw someone cn make u smile..
    When u hv tears in ur eyes..
    Ur hand in mine..
    Dat feeling so divine...
    Ur playing vid my hair..
    Ur undiverted stare..
    Player u ws..
    So u played vid my heart..
    Left it brokenvid painful scars..
    Sometimes i dnt understnd..
    Hw cn i b soo mad..
    I m still in love vid someone...
    Who went away nd nvr looked back...
    May b its wat ppl cll..
    "Loving someone till last breath"...

No comments:

Post a Comment