Guy 1 : I'm gonna tell u a story with 4 PARTS.
Ok Remember that, 4 PARTS...!!!"
Guy 2 : "Ok..."
Guy 1 : "I'm gonna start with part1.
.
There was a husband and a wife, they were driving to a camp site when they came upon a split road.
The husband goes: 'Let's take the left one.'
The wife goes: 'I think we shouldtake the right road...'
Then the husband slaps the wife across the face..
'Who's driving, me or you??' And they take the left path.
Guy 2 : "Hahahahahaaa aa ..."
Guy 1 : "Owky, now I'm gonna tell you part 2.
.
Once they get to the camp site the husband goes fishing so his wife can cook their dinner.
He comes back and the wife says, 'Good, now I can cook fish soup for us to eat...'
The husband says, 'But I wanna eat fried fish..'
The wife slaps the husband across the face and says, 'Who's cooking me or
you??'
And they end up drinking fish soup.
Guy 2 : "Hahahaaaa.... lol..."
Guy 1 : "Now I'm gonna tell you part 4.
Guy 2 : "What about part 3??"
Guy 1 (Gives two big slaps to guy 2 across the face) : "Who's telling the story, me or you?
Ok Remember that, 4 PARTS...!!!"
Guy 2 : "Ok..."
Guy 1 : "I'm gonna start with part1.
.
There was a husband and a wife, they were driving to a camp site when they came upon a split road.
The husband goes: 'Let's take the left one.'
The wife goes: 'I think we shouldtake the right road...'
Then the husband slaps the wife across the face..
'Who's driving, me or you??' And they take the left path.
Guy 2 : "Hahahahahaaa aa ..."
Guy 1 : "Owky, now I'm gonna tell you part 2.
.
Once they get to the camp site the husband goes fishing so his wife can cook their dinner.
He comes back and the wife says, 'Good, now I can cook fish soup for us to eat...'
The husband says, 'But I wanna eat fried fish..'
The wife slaps the husband across the face and says, 'Who's cooking me or
you??'
And they end up drinking fish soup.
Guy 2 : "Hahahaaaa.... lol..."
Guy 1 : "Now I'm gonna tell you part 4.
Guy 2 : "What about part 3??"
Guy 1 (Gives two big slaps to guy 2 across the face) : "Who's telling the story, me or you?
No comments:
Post a Comment